Locronan, France's favourite village
Built around the church dedicated to Saint Ronan, the small town of Locronan, listed as a "Small City of Character the bay of Douarnenez. It owes its fame to the cult of Saint Ronan, the Troménie and its development of the sailcloth trade.
- Duration of the visit : 1.5 hours - the visit is on foot
- Free of charge : for 1 booked guide, free driver and 1 free ticket for every 25 paying passengers.
- Reservation: Our guided tours are available all year round, depending on the availability of the guides, so we advise you to book in advance, especially for foreign language tours.
- Confirmation: A deposit of 40 € is required upon reservation.
- Appointment: Coach parking at the entrance to Locronan (please note that coach parking is not free from 15/06 to 15/09: €4 per coach)
Possibility to visit the Charles Daniélou Art Museum: contact us
*GUIDED TOURS IN SAFETY AND SERENITY: the group service adapts its services to the health context, so the maximum number of participants per guide may be revised downwards according to government measures. For your safety and that of your guide, we recommend that you wear a mask.