Locronan, France's favourite village
Built around the church dedicated to Saint Ronan, the small town of Locronan, listed as a "Small City of Character the bay of Douarnenez. It owes its fame to the cult of Saint Ronan, the Troménie and its development of the sailcloth trade.
- Duration of the visit : 1.5 hours - the visit is on foot
- Free of charge : 1 per 30 paying guests, 2 per 45 paying guests per guide booked. Free driver.
- Reservation: We advise you to book one or two months in advance (especially for tours in foreign languages). Our tours are subject to the availability of guides.
- Confirmation: A deposit of 40 € is required for all bookings.
- Appointment: Coach parking at the entrance to Locronan (please note that coach parking is not free from 15/06 to 15/09: €4 per coach)